s-10 1999 trk 2wd 5 spd intermitten no crank

Hey, anyone run across a condition like this 1999 S10 2.2L 5 spd. No crank condition all lights light up new switching new relay starter.
cycling key to start and nothing happens continue to cycle key and will start temp has nothing to do with it ,does it cold hot and everything in between I am thinking it could be some problem with a ground possible with steering column or in the fuse or relay boxes. if it were euro would not have a problem don't have the books or cds on this vehicle. Any help or direction is welcome Ernest snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
On Apr 20, 2:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I had a similar problem on a maxima and it turned out to be the clutch safety switch. The way I tested it was to hold the key in the "start" position and press/depress the clutch til it started. Good luck or worse case, always park on a downhill.
HTH,
Derek