Safety First

Photo shows a properly chocked wheel, when vehicle is raised on lifting devices.

Moe

"Moe" wrote

Whoops, I dropped my wrench. I'll just lean back and grab it, and try not to bump into these high-tech 2x4's. Thunk........*WHUMP*

PS: Do you get paid every time someone clicks on it, loads the page, and also loads all those stupid mortgage/credit card/loan links? They show on the page, but not in "View, Source". Sounds like SPAM to me, m' boy!

Reply to
MasterBlaster