Soon speeding will not be possible...

then, you REALLY don't want to get into a vehicular accident with me.

Because I own nothing, and earn nothing. Your net gain...less than Zero.

Regards,

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Makes no difference. Idiot drivers are going to do stupid things no matter what the law says.

True, hitting the brakes his not always the best way to avoid an accident. Steering around an obstacle or accelerating are also tools you need to use to be a safe driver.

You also see many so called speeders who safely drive with no accidents. Speeding by itself does not make a dangerous driver. There are amny idiots behind the wheel who will religiously driver the speed on the speed limit sign.

Maybe your wife needs to learn to KRETP.

------------ Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

That is not true. good habits allow you to increase the time you have to react to what is going on around you.

True. But going faster does not necessarily increase your risk of crashing.

Instead of worrying about you will do when your family crashes, you should be more concerned with teaching your family members how to drive so that they don't crash.

-------------- Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Here is a simple proposition, have you, and your family, stay in the right lane. If you don't want to speed, stay the f*ck out of our way. Simple... Right lane for wankers who can't handle the speed, left lane for the normals...

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha

Most of Europe has much higher speed limits than we do here, yet their accident rate is lower than ours in spite of higher average speeds. So, that pretty much rules out speed alone as being a factor in causing accidents, or, if anything, demonstrates that higher speeds are actually safer. :)

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan

Or it demonstrates that in those countries with higher speeds they have better, on average, drivers then we do in the US. Or it demonstrates that they spend more per mile in building their highways. Or it demonstrates that they build their highways smarter. Or it demonstrates that they have laws to get death traps off of the highway.

Reply to
Theodrake