source for right angle heater hose fitting?

I didn't say there were not plastics that would work there, after all plastic radiator tank sides are the norm these days. The point is you need to be really careful in selecting the exact plastic material you're going to use, and the typical fittings you find at a hardware store aren't generally the correct material.

Reply to
Pete C.

No kidding, I've got a number of things to do on my truck, and they aren't likely to get done until the temps get above 60 degrees :(

Reply to
Pete C.