Sparkplugs reachable (Nissan Maxima)?

Hi Group:

I have my eye on a 1992 Nissan Maxima with high miles that I'm thinking of buying. I'd like to do a cylinder compression check, but I couldn't see the spark plugs when I took a first quick peek under the hood in low light. This car has the 3.0 liter V6. I have heard of horror stories about how plugs are hard to get at with some front drives. I did a Google search and found no info about accessibility. Anybody have any info they care to share about the Nissan Maxima?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Wm.(Bill) Warning