Speaking of OBDII Scanners

Anyone have any experience with this one?

I'm looking for one like this to use with my fleet...2004 Ford (CAN), 98 Chevy, and 99 and 2003 Mazdas.

Thanks...

Reply to
ZZ

Shep

That looks like the same package I bought from 'ProScan', just with a different sticker on it. I think there's one company - 'Elm Electronics' that makes the hardware, and a bunch of ppl who resell it, along with their host (PC) software.

has a forum where ppl bitch about the problemswith various vendors. IMO, it's worth reading. George

Reply to
George

Could be...I thought it was the chip that Elm makes but it could be the whole unit. There's a lot of them that look pretty much alike.

Cool. Thanks for the pointer. I'll check it out...

Reply to
M.M.