Specification for exhaust manifold studs - Peugeot Talbot Express 84'

What is the specification for the exhaust manifold studs for a Peugeot Talbot Express 84 2 litre petrol engine.

I was given some studs but I would like to know what the tread lengths are ie. the tread that goes into the head and the tread length that the nuts go on to.

Chris....

Reply to
Chris Wilkins