Speed trap detection devices

I made up a bumpe sticker for my old Subaru:

It's old, It's Slow, but it's in front of YOU!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Let me tell you....when I go to Houston, I normally take Beltway 8, aka Sam Houston Expressway.. The speed limit is 65 mph, and that is what I drive.

I am the slowest driver on the freeway. They pass me at 90-95mph.

One young lady came into the office complaining that she got a ticket for 90 mph on the beltway, and her reasoning was that since we have to pay to drive there, we should be able to drive any speed we want.

I'm surprised the officer didnt let her go with a warning.

Reply to
hls

Try driving for Pony Express Courier company.You have to do the speed limit and then some.One time a Highway Patrol guy gave a ticket for going 95 miles per hour in that Ford van on I-55.That was the fastest I ever drove before. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin