Station Wagons

This is what I once had for a "station wagon".

Certainly didn't pass yourself on Main Street very often...

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

On the web, Panel Vans

I like those old Panel Vans too. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I bought a 2005 Scion tC.

I WOULD have bought a 2006 Chevrolet HHR if there had been one with a high output 172HP motor and a 5 speed closer than Colorado...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

That car has been on my short list for years, but I've yet to see one for sale for a reasonable price.

nate

Reply to
N8N

U.S.Army Air Force lost over four hundred Soldiers in World War Two, Bombing German ball bearing factories.Volvo (the name means, I Roll) took up the slack, supplying ball bearings to Germany.Switzerland was working both sides of the coin, building and repairing War equipment for both the Allies and the Axis powers. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

They used to be cheap. A few years ago (within the last ten) you could have picked one up for $3-5,000...about what they sold for new.

I haven't priced any lately, since my Supra is my Money Funnel...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I haven't seen hardly any for sale... those that pop up look like Too Much Work. And they're still $3-5K... :(

Guy that bought my Scirocco sold it to get a 1800 (coupe) jerk :)

nate

(I woulda done the same in his place)

Reply to
N8N
1957 Ford Station Wagon in the Two for the Road movie, sometimes that movie is on the Fox Movie Channel.

That 1957 Ford Station Wagon looked better than anything made today.It didn't lose the tailpipe and catch on fire and crash and burn like that MG did either. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

You want me to tell you this...?

I saw a guy driving a '72 coupe a couple years ago. He was putting gas in it. It looked OK, but the interior was beautiful.

Found it (same old story) in a barn in Vt. Had been kept there for about

12 years. The dust had taken a toll on the paint, but 12 years out of the sunlight was marvelous for the interior.

Paid $750 for it...

I'm looking for...

A DIVCO...

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

On the web, DIVCO Milk Trucks

Look around, you just might find one for sale. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin