Temporary rain visor?

I'd like to have rain visors (window deflectors). But I only want it when I park my car in a parking lot, and take it down when I leave. Is there such a thing? Can any rain visors on the market be temporarily installed and be removed whenever I like?

Reply to
yong321

Sure, just use some magnetic tape strips to replace the double sided tape normally used to stick them on.

Reply to
Steve W.

Good idea. Hopefully, the wind won't be too strong. I think I'll use big clamps too, just in case.

Reply to
yong321

If you buy the good magnetic tape the wind won't move them. To be very sure they don't move but come off easy grab some of the rare earth magnets the same thickness as the tape, glue them in place then apply the tape between them. Three of the good ones per side should hold unless the wind hit's 50 mph or so !!!

Reply to
Steve W.