Time to change oil and filter.

1983 Dodge full size van, 318 engine. I am thinking Wix oil filter. Isn't Wix good enough?
Reply to
JR

Wix good enough?

Wix, Hastings are good filters.. You don't hear much about them because they don't spent a lot on advertising.

Reply to
m6onz5a

Hastings, oh yeah, I remember those old Hastings piston rings ads in Popular Science and Popular Mechanics and various other magazines many years ago. If you want to do a Google for, Old Magazine Ads Hastings Piston Rings.

Reply to
JR