EU to ban cars from cities by 2050

The end of the Citicar. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Those people have really swallowed the Global Warming BS hook, line and sinker.

Hey, maybe we can send Al Gore over there! Nah, they'd probably ban HIM for being full of hot gas...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

This morning, CNN TV news said, Winter Weather Hangs On.I think some big shot in high authority told Owl Gourdhead to Hush Up! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Over 120 Ships stranded in Ice in Finland.It's 'global warming'. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Global warming is the least of the problems caused by a huge pile of cars in a small urban area.

Just go to LA and try to breathe. And try not to get run over.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Could be. Global warming has many side effects, one of which is to interfere with the ocean currents such as the Gulf Stream. Do that and you're looking at ice age effects.

Reply to
hls

I read about it yesterday morning at MSNBC News articles. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Sure, and you will see, I think, as global warming increases - if indeed it does - unusual weather conditions around the world, not necessarily just heat spells.

Reply to
hls

Here's the way traffic used to roll a little over a hundred years ago. Obviously, injuries and death were commonplace. Looks like fun though...

dsi1

Ya know, I was thinking about this today. I am a Field Service rep for one of the world's largest computer maker. The back seat of my car is fulol of boxes every day. I drive in, serivce your computer, and then drive off to the next.

So, just what would I do? Public transportation is too expensive, a bicycle is impracticle, so what would I do?

AHA. Now we come to the crux of the biscuit. I'm SURE they would be willing to sell you a PERMIT! And I think we know what one of those might cost...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

But...but...the glaciers are SHRINKING! Al said so!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

his...the definition of 'global' is 'worldwide'. If it's 'global' warming, how can some places be colder...?

Barring usual weather patterns, of course. If the WHOLE planet is warming, then even the cold places should be getting warmer.

I used to go back to school about every 4-6 years, and took Geology every time I did. If you look at ice core samples, then it's about to get very, very cold (there is always a tremendous spike in the world's temperature immediately preceding a world-wide Ice Age...)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

When Earth warms up a little bit, and cools.Doesn't Mars too? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

That's what they have found...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news:lrQkp.699$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe01.iad:

Oh but that would mean that there is a "external" force causing any change and that wouldn`t do for Al and the hot world crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff