Toyota halts sales of 8 recalled vehicle models

So what? Neither of my cars has been recalled,and they are both supposedly on that list.

Neither has ever given one second's problem.

When they RECALL my cars, I will consider it a RECALL.

Reply to
hls

This interesting thing in this is the production stop on these cars. This is really starting to smell like they've discovered an actual design flaw of the "back to the drawing board" nature.

Reply to
E. Meyer

Typical of a Toyota owner. If you had to put $3000 into repairs on it you'd pretend it was normal maintenance, like oil and filter.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

And that would be bullshit, Ashton. At this point, none of my cars has been recalled. None of them has given us one moment's uneasiness.

Reply to
hls

They have blamed a supplier of parts, but I am not sure that any of us believe that they are really on top of this.. We will see how they comport themselves in fixing the problem.

GM usually responded like night burglars when they had a problem. If Toyota does the same, I will lambast them too.

Reply to
hls

A few minutes ago, I heard on local tv news that Toyota is recalling even more vehicles Worldwide. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin