What the heck did I see today?

Was at the bank and saw a yellow new coupe parked. What was interesting were the GT350 graphics along the ground effects and Carroll Shelby edition decal near the fuel filler door if I remember correctly. The car also had Roush wheels. What did I see? It looked like a v6, no dual pipes or anything like that.

Reply to
Jamison

Bill S.

I've seen the stripe & decal package advertised for sale in one of the mustang mags. I don't remember which one tho & I suppose the wheels can be purchased from Roush.

now, has anybody saw one of the 100 Mario Andretti edition

94(IIRC)convertible give away cars in person? I believe they where all solid red with red interior & red wheels with sigature decals on the sides.
Reply to
winze

I've seen the stripe & decal package advertised for sale in one of the mustang mags. I don't remember which one tho & I suppose the wheels can be purchased from Roush.

now, has anybody saw one of the 100 Mario Andretti edition

94(IIRC)convertible give away cars in person? I believe they where all solid red with red interior & red wheels with signature decals on the sides.
Reply to
winze

must have been pre-coffee or post Jack Daniels. ;¬D

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate
****chuckle*****