What cars have bosch k tronic?

I'm looking in the junkyards for the bosch "continuous injection" k tronic system. there are mercedes, volvo, and an occasional saab or porsche 924/944. anyone know specific models, years the k tronic injection was used?

Reply to
socal.penguin

I believe Volvo used it from about 1974. They had the electronic D-jetronic up to 1973. SAAB used D-jetronic up to 1974 and K-jetronic from 1975.

Audi also used K-Jetronic, and later KE-Jetronic, which had electronic lambda control for the cat converter. I don't know what years they used it, but my 1984 200 turbo quattro had K-Jetronic, and the 1987 and 1990 turbos had KE-Jetronic. My guess is that any straight 5 cylinder audi/vw engine used K or KE.

Posrche 928 also used it AFAIK, if you're looking for a system for a V8.

wikipedia has some info, but in German only it seems:

the page for D-jetronic contains referemces to car models, but unfortunately not the K page. K-Jetronic is likely to have superseded D though.

Thomas Tornblom