Tech: 1994 Accord w/ power door locks. Can't open the door

A 94 Accord Dx with power locks. The power door lock actuator is broken, and we are unable to unlock the drivers door. Pulling on the door lock with pliers does nothing. Is their a trick to opening the door? We've taken what panels we can get off, but can't reach the actuator.

Thanks Chas

Reply to
m6onz5a

Uhm... put the key in the door and turn?

Reply to
Noozer

Uhm, why didn't I think of that. Geez

Let me clarify. The door lock acutator is frozen preventing the linkage from moving. The key will break if we try that.

Reply to
m6onz5a