where to find info on various sensors

I have a 95 nissan altima and when it gets warm it has trouble keeping the idle up. I can't find any info in the Chilton manual on the location of the various temperature sensors etc. Is there a good reference that shows where the sensors are and what each one does or what to expect when one goes out? FYI the car runs fine when started cold but if I start it when it's warm it 'floods' and dies. It will also idle fast for a while and then die in these situations. I'm not positive that it's a sensor, but it seems to only occur when the car is warm and has been sitting for awhile. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
jk

a. Try alt.autos.nissan b. Buy a factory manual. They cost a bit but have step by step procedures for locating and testing every sensor in the car.

Reply to
Jimmy