Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Turn indicator only flashes on one side
A 1994 Mazda B2300 pickup with independent single filament turn indicator l amp bulbs. Only flash on passenger side. I checked the driver?s side and the bulbs do light when the turn indicator handle...
23
23

notice of violation
dam California... bob
1
1

Re: Does the Great Pyramid contain the Golden Ratio
A bunch of bullshit to which the answer is "NO".

Suggestions requested for winter storage of Classic car
IN central Michigan. To reply to this message please remove the AT after the kgs1 in the reply to address. Quote of the Times; Action trumps faith and optimism, every time.
1
1

7MGE on Toyota won't run with air intake snorkle detached
7MGE on an '89 Toyota Cressida - I was going to shoot some throttle cleaner into it while running hoping to clean the throttle and idle air control valve but find that the car won't run period without...
2
2

How would you store a mildly used electric fuel pump?
I'd opt for the recycle bin. ----- - gpsman
40
40

What does this pattern related to issue with idle suggest to you?
Similar to a question I've posted recently but have more data now. '89 Toyota Cressida, 7MGE engine. On cold fire-up it starts great, will run great all day. ....except if I get it up to running temp...
3
3

Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistor failures
> signaling. It is crap at higher frequencies. If you want to go back to >
266
266

Sound like a fuel pump?
89 Toyota Cressida. About 1.5 years ago replaced the crapped out factory fuel pump with a not-Toyota pump from one of the chain parts houses. Ran fine until about a week ago. Drove all day, was in a...
2
2

Have you ever heard of someone cashing in on an antifreeze guarantee?
I've seen these guarantees on antifreeze bottles, do they ever actually pay out? How often do you have the same antifreeze sit in the car for the duration, never spewing out, never having to be...
3
3

brake drum section
further to the confusion on what the "rust ridges" on brake drums were made from, i sawed up that old drum and ground the surface to clean it. the composition of the ridge is now clearly visible.
10
10

Hub Cap Replacement: Where ?
just do a search... fleabay might have some too. I wish I could remember the name of the place from where I got some really reasonably priced replacement hubcaps for a newer car a couple years back...
4
4

Bye Bye '97 Lumina 3.1
Last year new tires, LIM gaskets, alternator and gas tank. Maybe 7-800 bucks. Mostly tires, +400 Last month new coil packs and spark module. About $200. Last week new plugs, ignition wires, battery...
19
19

Zombie Subarus's
bob

What is the root of this BMW design flaw in all 3,5,7 series BMW trunk wiring looms?
In message , Nate Nagel writes Stolen from "Monty Python".
103
103