07 Highlander

I noticed the other day on Edmunds that now they show the 08 Highlander as a future care.

Since the Lexus R350 is exactly the same as the R330 (except displacement), I am wondering if Toyota is going to "freshen" the 07 Highlander with the 3.5 while awaiting their 08.

Has anyone heard?

Must be something going on for 08 to drop so much power in the RAV4.

Ron

Reply to
ron