18,000 miles/year - is that high for a 2003 Camry?

[sell cars of a given model year a year early]

: Oh, well, that makes it okay, then.

: *snort*

The implication of which was that if everybody does it, then it's an accepted -- and therefore acceptable -- practice.

If that wasn't what you meant, then "all the manufacturers do it" was a pretty stupid thing to say, now wasn't it?

I seem to be plenty smart enough to keep *you* busy, don't I?

That wasn't my answer; it was an indication of impatient dismissal. The passage, "Oh, well, that makes it okay, then" was my answer.

Trundle along, now. The grownups are trying to talk, and you'd only get frightfully confused.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

steve-o