1988 Toyota Corolla GT-S parts

Hello All,

I have a 1988 Toyota Corolla GT-S which needs a new left rear tail light assembly. Local parts houses have yielded nothing and I can't find it on Ebay as of yet. Does anybody know of a good Toyota psrts supplier that may have such an animal?

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
Jim Halbert

Where are you?

In the US? If so, where.

The taillight SHOULD BE the same as for an SR-5 model, so if you're specifying a GTS then they may not be looking in the right place.

There is a Toyota junkyard near me. Tell me where you are; I have to call him about a couple things.

Or, try

Unfortunately, mine is an '85, so the spares I have won't fit...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hachiroku,

Thanks for the reply. I'm located in Magnolia, Texas just northwest of Houston. I'll take a look at

Thanks again,

Jim

Reply to
Jim Halbert