1990 Toyota Camry WINDOW RELAY were is it ?

I have a 1990 Toyota Camry and all my windows havs stopped working in the down postition the automatic seat belts are still working and the interior dome light still works so I have concluded its the relay but have checked my owners manual and after market service manual and all just show the three locations of the fuses and relays but no were does it list a window relay or fuse, I checked every fuse and all are fine found two relays one is for the rear window defogger that is in the driver side kick panel and another in the passenger side kick panel (not sure what this one controls) both seem to be set as they seem to be in the down position when I insert a paper clip.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction

Thanks again fnd

Reply to
fnd

Wrong conclusion.

but have

The reason you can't find a power window relay is becuase there isn't one.

If all the power windows are inoperative from both the master and individual window switches, then the master switch is bad.

Reply to
Ray O