1995 CELICA CONV--CAN I USE A FENDER FROM A H.B.????

Hi folks, Does anybody out there know defintively that I can or cannot use a standard (hatchback) celica fender on my celica convertible (1995). All of the parts listing say "except for convertible". and there is about a $200 price difference. I know that these cars arrived in the states (i assume as coupes) and were converted in California, so why would they switch the fenders? Anyway--I just need to solve this mystery.

thanks in advance

Reply to
google

If you are talking about the front fenders, they are the same for coupe, liftback, and convertible.

If you are talking about the rear fenders, I believe that the convertible comes as a fender while the liftback comes as a quarter panel.

Reply to
Ray O