1995 Corolla Tune up

1995 Corolla--155,000 miles. Last tuneup was 135,000 Question: when should my next tuneup be, and what parts are missing from my list:

-spark plugs and wires if necessary

-distributor cap

-air filter

-Fuel Filter

-A valve of some sort? PVC? PCV valve?

What else?

Reply to
I_Google_I

When was the timing belt last replaced?

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

If you are going to replace the distributor cap, replace the distributor rotor at the same time.

I would not bother with the fuel filter if the engine is running fine.

The positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve should be replace if it does not rattle when you shake it.

Reply to
Ray O

I think it was "I_Google_I" who stated:

Points? Condenser?

Hmmmmm . . . maybe not.

I still have them on 3 of my motorcycles!

-Don (still using a timing light and dwell meter too ;^)

Reply to
Don Fearn