1996 Toyota Avalon

I have a 1996 Avolon I just bought . I need the radio that go's on top of the cd player . Someone has taken the radio but left the cd player . And I have no clue of where to find this at , or what radio it needs . I am guessing it is an am/fm cassette . Any one have one or know where I can get one at ???

Thanks

Reply to
firehouse26 via CarKB.com

My recommendation is to visit your local Toyota dealer to get the correct part number, tell them you'll think about purchasing one, then looking someplace like eBay for one. Otherwise, an aftermarket one may be a less expensive alternative.

Reply to
Ray O