C8 fan problem

Hi, My C8 exclusive has the automatic air/con but, alas the fan has stopped working. My local garage think it may be the dial but are unsure and after many bad dealings with my local main dealer I am loathed to take it there. Has anyone encountered similar problems? Thank you Mike.

Reply to
mongthemerciless

our fan hasn't stopped working but the dial is definitely iffy sometimes it takes more than a full rotation to turn the fans off and again to turn them on, whether it's on auto or not

Reply to
SoWeezy

I was reading , made by the entity known as mongthemerciless, that requests spam to be sent to and I became inspired,

The fan on my Xantia had stopped together with the rear window heater. It turned out that the lock had a blow up. After replacement of the lock things worked again. Not sure if the same is possible on a C8.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Reply to
mongthemerciless