2006 Prius on eBay

A Toyota dealer in Rochester, NH (USA) has posted on eBay an auction item described emphatically as a 2006 Prius. The description is very detailed. It includes a reference to the new options-package numbers for the 2006 model, stating that this one is package #7 (every possible option, all listed). The estimated date of arrival at the dealership is

5 January 2006. The closing auction price must be paid in full on or before 5 January.

The eBay auction item is 4595316749 . Even if you are not registered with eBay you can view the description by going to

and doing a search on the item number.

Questions:

  • Are the new Priuses due in January?
  • Does the description match informed expectations?

(I have no interest in nor association with the dealership. I am not implying that anyone should or should not bid. Presently I am not in the market for a 2nd Prius.)

Brent

Reply to
Brent Secombe

It looks like '06s are being delivered. I saw one on the lot of a local Silicon Valley Toyota dealer on Wednesday - - full package, with the rear-view camera and all - - very nice. Of course, it was to just waiting for its new owner to pick it up, but the sales guy was glad to let me give it the once-over.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Olson

Cool....I think I read the Priuses are due in Jan.

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

Thank you, Chuck.

Brent

Reply to
Brent Secombe

and the helpful others who've responded since.

Reply to
Brent Secombe