1998 Camry LE Problems

Hi guys,

I just bought a 1998 Camry LE 4 Cyl. One problem is the power windows panel - it seems to be detaching on both the driver and passenger sides. Anyone had any experience fixing this ?

Another problem is that it is making some sort of noise when running over man-holes - or any rough area for that matter. I am thinking it is probably the shocks/struts that are probably bad.

I would appreciate a line about the most common problems for the 1998 Camry LE. I did some Google searches, but, did not see anything useful.

Thanks much.

-Joe

Reply to
Joe

The power window panels should just snap in. You may have to remove the inner door panel to see how it snaps in.

Noises are difficult to diagnose without actually hearing them. That vintage Camry did make rattling sounds that were caused by worn strut bushings. The fix is new strut bushings.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks much, Ray.

-Joe.