2001 Corolla CE - wheel alignment

It seems to me that I need to get wheel alignment done much more often on my 2001 Corolla than on my 1992 Civic. Is the Corolla known for wheel alignment problems? (assuming that all the suspension parts are ok - I take the car to a good independent tire shop, and the always check that the suspension is ok.)

(sorry if I sound like a total novice)

Or could it be that the wife is the one driving the Corolla, and she's hitting all the potholes :)

Reply to
Bubba Bubbs

AFAIK, the Corolla is not known for alignment problems. Make sure you get before and after readouts from the alignment machine whenever an alignment is performed.

If the car strikes a raised curb often with the wheels turned, like when pulling into a driveway, parts will eventually start to deform just enough to put the vehicle out of alignment.

Reply to
Ray O