1HZ engine

Do these use an electronic governor or controller?

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

They didn't. Don't know about current production or for all areas.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Do you know what transmissions they mate to? Would a swap in a 2WD car be possible?

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

I doubt it but I suppose it depends what car. The transmission is usually A343F or A442F automatic or the H151 manual. The manual is most popular with this rather asmatic engine.

Huw

Reply to
Huw