2003 Camry Power Sunroof Doesnt Finish Cycle

I have an ?03 Camry - GREAT car - recently I noticed more noise coming from the power sunroof when it was closed. In looking at it, when it had completed the automatic "close" cycle, it finished about 1/4 inch below the roofline. I can press the "tilt" button just a tad and the rear of the sunroof moves up into the supposedly correct PARKED position and all is quiet. It doesn?t leak at all. I looked at the screws on either side of the inside of the sunroof mechanism and both are adjusted for maximum height. Are there any other adjustments that can be checked to ensure a nice tight "smooth with the roofline" fit? Thanks! JB

Reply to
1b2b