Part Number: air flow meter sensor-'90 Supra

Would someone familiar with the '90 Supra (7mgte engine) be kind enough to check their air flow meter sensor part number (the number in white letters on the top side of the meter) and let me know what that number is? My sensor has the number 9808-849 and I just wanted to make sure that it is the stock sensor. An email would be appreciated---no need to post to the group.. Thanks. Ed Dannan

Reply to
edward dannan

If I can remember I'll look it up tomorrow...it's DARK!

Reply to
hachiroku