2004 Sienna Low control arm

My Sienna is about 4 years old and mileage is 64000 Kilometers. I was told by the dealership that the left control arm poped out. But I
havenít noticed anything such as noise.
1) Do I have to repair it right away? 2) What is the danger with it if I donít replace it immediately? 3) Is this possible a defect part or just worn out?
--
Posted at author's request, using moderated
http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Toyota-Sienna-Forum-forum-126.html interface

"Left control arm poped out" is not very descriptive of the condition , but if the front lower control arm has somehow become disconnected from the strut, hub, or body, the answers to your questions are:
1) Yes, if you want to drive it right away. 2) The danger is that you can lose control of the vehicle and crash or the vehicle can leave you stranded somewhere. 3) It is possible that the part is defective, but more likely that it was damaged from hitting a curb or pothole. It is not likely that the part just wore out.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)