2005 Camry keyless entry units.

If you have to replace the battery in this unit does it keep the code for your car. I have looked in the manual but see no information on this. Is there some where to go to find how how to program these units. Or does only the Toyota dealer have this info.

Reply to
David Wells

Yes. The car remembers the FOB - not the other way around.

Reply to
FanJet

This procedure works on my '05 Tacoma:

Follow the directions to the letter, try "confirmation" mode first. I screwed up the first time, so try more than once. You have to get the on/off rythym right with the key.

Reply to
B a r r y