2006 Avalon

I have a 2006 Avalon that seems like a lemon. It pulls bad to the right. Dealer says he's done all he can do. And, the anti-theft alarm activates while you are driving the vehicle down the road...horn honking, lights flashing. Anybody heard of these kind of problems with the Avalon?

Reply to
lbdale

Must be a troll. Except for Arts turkey, they've all been perfect.

Reply to
FanJet

Sounds like you have a faulty dealer. A 2006 Avalon must still be under warranty. If you dealer won't fix it (or replace the car), read your manual for the procedure to bump it to a higher authority.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

He is correct, it must be the dealers fault or something you did to your car. Toyotas do not ever have problems until they have more than 150K on the clock. Ask any of the regulars in the NG, they will tell you. ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

See I told you it must be the dealers fault or something you did to your car. I suggested you ask any of the regulars in the NG and they will tell you that Toyotas do not ever have problems until they have more than 150K on the clock. You did not even need to ask this one. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You seem to live in a fantasy land. Actually, this newsgroup is mostly about problems people have with their Toyotas, with a number of regulars providing good advice about fixing those problems.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

I would believe the dealer must correct the problems (under warranty) .. document each time you take in ....states have lemon laws covering the same unfixed problem (like 3 times at least) ... contact regionalmgr .... write to toyota ... ect.

Reply to
Capt Nemo

Actually the contact is the district service manager or regional customer relations department. The regional manager will just TO the contact the the DSM.

Reply to
Ray O