2006 Sienna

Excluding any rebates or dealer incentives. . . If I go into a car dealership and want to buy a new Sienna LE with a sticker price of around $27,500 how much should I be able to buy this car for, excluding taxes, title, etc etc?

Reply to
donnoble

In LA, CA look for best deals in LA Times, F, S and Sun. None will go below that!!! All the rest is pure BS. I got the CE for under 20k an hour after the paper was out. j

Reply to
joe