2007 Camry Pricing ?

In June of 2005 I was able to buy a new 05 Camry LE with 4 cyl, auto, pwr windows, drivers seat, door locks, AC etc for $18250 through the Internet. It had a $1250 rebate. Now I'm looking for a the same kind of 2007 Model - 2532 4-DOOR LE SEDAN and the best price I can find is $20,350. The 07 now has as std side air bags and a telescoping steering wheel and a bit bigger body (Avalon I understand) which might add a few hundred dollars. Anyone recall how much Toyota increased the base price? Anyone know if there's a place thqat can better $20,350? Too bad the rebates have gone. tnx

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

I know this will sound nutty, but have you checked their web site? The base prices are listed there.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yes I've looked at Toyota.com and got a base price but I don't have last years for comparison. I recall some report saying the 07 prices went up very little but can't recall what that was.

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

Try another brand, WBMA. There are plenty of mid size cars on the market that can be had with a V6, for less than 20K. Why settle for a underpowered

4 cy car?

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

Would be my advice ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

Would be my answer

Reply to
Tomes

Close, Would Be My ADVICE ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The worst time to buy a Toyota is between new model year introduction, and March. After March, the rebates will begin, and dealer incentives will be greater.

The super-standard 2532 model has been coming down to $17-18K every spring for the past ten years. The 2007 may end up being a little more, as the number of standard features has increased. I think that in 2008 they are going to make stability control standard as well.

Reply to
scharf.steven