2009 Corolla

I have a 2003 Corolla CE. It strikes me as very well thought-out. I'm not too tall (6') but I always had problems with my head or hair touching the ceiling unless I slouch a bit. Not with the Corolla. Its dimensions are right for me. Even I like the car size, not too big, not too wide. At the simplest trim, its ergonomics are excellent. They got it so right they didn't change the body in 5 years. I just checked and they have a new one for 2009. Can't say that I like it better than the 2003 body, but I guess they have to show some evolution. Surely it'd be on my list if I was shopping for another car. That and the Subaru Impreza. What do you think of the 2009 Corolla?

Thanks, PCman

Reply to
PCman

Hopefully, I'll be able to take a look at the Chicago Auto Show next week. I think you should take the cars on your shopping list for a long test drive and let us know what you think.

Reply to
Ray O