How can I unblock Natalie?

OK, I have the Vista with the new Windows Mail that I am using for Usenet. Since there is a war going on in a Jeep NG, I have blocked as 'junk mail' a bunch of names and domains. I am seeing the folly of the domain blocking now that I cannot see Natalie's posts, only when someone replies to one.

The question here is how to unblock only Natalie's posts in this new Windows Mail? I do not seem to be able to figure this one out. Thanks to the wizzard who figures this one out for me. Tomes

[Wizzard is a Rincewind spelling - if you know what that means it might mean another separate conversation....]
Reply to
Tomes

Not sure about your software, but with some email software, you can specify exceptions, and even though the following comment won't fit everyone's strictest definition, it often involves a "whitelist". Does that term show up in the help system for your software?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No, the question is why the hell would you WANT to.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

"Tomes"...

Folks, I found the elusive answer to this. Where Junk-email is under the Message pull-down, the Junk-email Options is over in the Tools pulldown. This is where the list of blocked senders and domains is. the blocked domain is just another entry on the sender list. I had gmail.com and yahoo.com on that list. Not anymore. I ought to be good now.

I am hoping that this helps someone out there.... Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Are you saying you couldn't see my posts before (as I use @gmail.com) and now you can?

Just curious.