2013 toyota avalon

The 2013 toyota avalon is amazing. There are some features that the Lexus E S from 2013 doesn't even have such as heated rear seats. its so worth the m oney rather than buying a Lexus. I'm not going to tell what to do though. I 'm jut saying that the Avalon costs almost 7 grand less but includes more. If you're going for the brand, pay extra. If you're going for the features, go for Toyota.

Reply to
14564

I just bought a 2014 [not 2013] several months ago. I like it.

you might be able to get a decent year end discount, with the 2015's out

I used Truecar; out the door, taxes, registration, everything for just under 30,000

marc

Reply to
marco

so. i was searching for the avalon. the 2013 model, hybrid and teck package for 26,000. was on clearance. amazing price for an amazing car

Reply to
14564