4runner engine light and traction light on

I have a 4 runner 04 50k. I was driving today and the engine light and the traction light went on, w/o reason. A few weeks ago I had and issue with the tire pression sensor, I took the car to the dealer and they fix it, but at the same time the traction light went on. The technician reset the computer and the light went off until today......any suggestions

Reply to
archilfe07

The check engine light and traction light did not come on without reason; something made them come on.

Rather than acting on wild guesses and speculation, you can take the vehicle to a place that will scan trouble codes for free, like Autozone. Write down the trouble codes and post them here, or take the vehicle to the dealer or competent technician for diagnosis.

Reply to
Ray O