86 Corolla SR5 rwd

Looking to find out value of 86 Corolla SR5 rwd in Mint condition interior and exterior 122,300 miles everything in perfect cond never been wrecked always garaged 2nd owner have all service records and service diary. New struts, shocks, brakes, bearings, seals, etc...

Reply to
G. K

Check nada.com for the value in your area. You will have to know whether it is the coupe or liftback.

Reply to
Ray O

Looking to sell?

Hmmm....'86 Corolla, well...$200....:)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I have many people wanting to buy it every where I go (autoparts store, dealer, repair shop, etc...)and I may be interested in selling but want to know its value before accepting any offer

Reply to
G. K

By the way it's a coupe

Reply to
G. K

OK! '86 Toyota Corolla, $200!! :)

I have an '85 GTS. I would do a 'transplant' (no, not really. Although they look the same, the GTS is a MUCH different car!)

Honestly, for the mileage and condition you describe, I'd be thinking $2-2500. Perhaps would take $1700 because of it's age, but if the mileage and condition are what you say, I would ask more. If someone pooh-poohs you on it, say "I'd just as soon keep it!"

Reply to
Hachiroku