Add Power seats?

I have a 2002 Camry LE and am thinking of adding leather. I've found some seats from a salvage yard but the drivers seat is a power seat. I currently do not have a power drivers seat. Is there wiring already run in these cars for power seats, or would it not be possible to add this. I don't want a seat that I can't adjust.

Reply to
donnoble

If the controls are on the seat you are in luck, just fine a power source and hook it up.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

OK,

Now I'm really concerned. Even the seat belt wiring harness does not match up on the "new" seats. How much labor is going to be involved to get this wiring correct? Without the harness the seat belt light and the air bag light won't go out.

Mike Hunter wrote:

Reply to
donnoble