Will 95 Camry Leather Seats fit 99 Camry Cloth

I have a 99 Camry LE with Power Cloth seats. I would like to replace them and found 95 Camry Leather Power Seats. Are these compatible?

Thanks!

Reply to
jjam

I can't answer that question but I had a 94 Camry and a 97 Camry which are same designs as yours. The seats in the 97 are much more comfortable.

Reply to
badgolferman

Probably the best place to ask is a junkyard - most of those guys know all that compatability and retrofit stuff. (That is, if no one here comes up with a defiitive answer.)

The Camry was all new in '98 or '99 -- of course I'm sure it wasn't ALL new, but you are talking about crossing the great design change divide.

Reply to
Hopkins

The Camry was a new design in 97 model year.

Reply to
badgolferman