And now, the punch line!

After spending 9.5 hours replacing the passenger's side CV/axle...

Tonight the Driver's side started clunking...

Oh, well, now that I'm an 'expert', I bet I can whittle the time down to only 5 hours... :(

Of course, I did a few things on the first one I didn't need to, like draining the tranny...draining and filling chewed up almost two hours...they certainly didn't make it easy! (you have to remove the speedo drive gear to measure/fill the tranny fluid...and you can't get to it from above...)

Reply to
Hachiroku