for anyone in the midlands at wanting to do something different tonight

Off roading and fireworks

Cannock chase

tonight!

4 fireworks companies trying their best to outdo each other at Shugborough hall, but we are going on a run with Overlander training to get a groovy vantage point above the action. £40 per vehicle, all must be legally seated

mail me for any more details by 4:30 today if interested

Si

Reply to
Simon K

Saw it in the distance as we came back from Wales. Kids wanted to stop on the hard shoulder of the motorway to look.

Reply to
Nikki

Toptastic trip it was too!..... The Usual Cannock stuff...plenty of trees,,, Up's that get the tyres scrabbling and car rock'in from side to side....then the downs that leave you hanging in your seatbelt.

Only got one surprise on the way back from viewing the Fireworks...I think our car was the only one without a radio....I later learned a message "Keep to the left at the bottom of the hill" had been passed...needless to say we didn't and droped in a rather large and well hidden (in the darkness) rut. Fortunately no damage done but certainly focused the attention.

The firework display was very good, but then it should be with three seperate companies doing the business. Definately another evening to go down in history....

Kids were good too considering Friday we spent 4 hours coming back from Welsh Wales with Caravan on tow, tonight we spent near on six hours bouncing around the Chase...saddly it was a tad too cold for them to be out of the car during the display but they enjoyed it fully all the same.

Will post the piccys tomorrow...busy day what with Trentham to visit too.

Well done Si! Keep up the good work.

Lee D

-- Project Percy - Jaguar 4.2 and Auto in to Series IIa 88 see it @

101Ambi '76 / IIa - Percy '64 / Rangie TD '90

alt.fan.landrover hall of fame -

Lee_D