Another Toyota NG?

Is there another Toyota newsgroup that doesn't contain so much OT crap? Or is this OT just a Toyota-owners "thing?"

Reply to
mdrawson

There are other Toyota newsgroups without all the OT. They are directed towards specific models.

[OT rant] It is definately not a Toyota owners "thing" that you see going on here. It's just a bunch of people who can't stand up to scrutiny in political groups and use this one to post their political opinions where there is much less chance of them being laughed out of the newsgroup.
Reply to
badgolferman

I'm not wild about all of the OT stuff myself, but the only solution is to create your own, moderated newsgroup. Go to alt.config (There are a bunch of lurkers there who can tell you how to set one up).

A warning: I read a number of their posts to others and came to the conclusion that I'd ask my friends what to do, rather than say anything to those jerks. I never even asked them a single question; just lurked until I realized what asses they were

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®
*sigh* A few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us.

There are other NG's for specific models: alt.autos.toyota.camry alt.autos.toyota.trucks alt.cars.toyota.mr2 evv.toyota

Other than that, you're stuck with the jerks who's polluted this NG with all of their political crap. If only there was some polite, nice way to tell them to: BUGGER OFF, FREAKS!! TAKE YOUR CRAP ELSEWHERE!!

But sadly they're too ignorant, obstinate and insensitive to listen to others or to care.

TomC

mdraws> Is there another Toyota newsgroup that doesn't contain so much OT crap? Or

Reply to
Tom Crabtree

Like some>

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Not a bad theory --- nothing to complain about, so talk trash instead. Given that, I'll simply sign out. Adios dudes.

Reply to
mdrawson

I participate in the Jeep NGs. There is little to none of this there. Tomes

republican',

Unfortunately,

Reply to
Tomes

OK - does someone else wanna say it, or should I?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Nah, go ahead Nat...tell 'im he can have my toolbox,,,I don't need it anymore, I'll always be using Toyotas...

Reply to
Gord Beaman