Anticipation and excitement

My 2005 Prius is expected to be delivered to the dealership today. I can't wait for the phone call. It's like I'm a first time father waiting for my first child to be born.

Reply to
Doug

Cool, give us a rundown when you get it.

Reply to
Dbu''

When they back it off the car carrier, it should resemble a breach birth. jor

Reply to
jor

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You remind me of my husband, comparing our first child's gestation as parasitic....I wouldn't recommend saying the new car is like a new baby in front of your woman.

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®