any comp nerds in here?

No it is not. It is an (alleged) violation of a contract. That is a civil offense, unless the person is reselling the service for a profit.

Reply to
Mark A

What contract? There is no contract to break, because the person stealing the service does not have a contract with the ISP provider.

It is illegal to steal someone's internet service because you are breaking into the ISP provider's network.

Stop acting like a bunghole, please (and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt when I use the words "acting like" instead of "being"). It has been adequately shown that several people were arrested for stealing wireless access to the internet.

You were asked to provide evidence that they were arrested for breaking into the computers, rather than the internet, and you failed to do so.

If you respond to this, and you don't provide any evidence or anything new, I won't respond to you again, because I am sick and tired of responding to clueless twits.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

It just took you a little longer than me, Jeff.

Reply to
witfal