anybody owns a 2007 Camry SE V6?

Hello. I'm seriously thinking of buying the new 2007 Camry SE V6 with the 18" wheels and Vehicle Stabilty Control.

Anyone here owns this kind of car already and can tell me your "success" or "nightmare" stories?

I'm kind of nervous of buying a brand new designed model, I usually wait a year but my current Toyota Corolla is about to die and I don't have another year to wait.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Big Blue

A toyota dying? Say it ain't so joe. Wish I could help you, but a 2007 Camry SE V6 is just a wet dream for me.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Just out of curiosity, how old is your "dying" Corolla?

Reply to
Truckdude

1990, 320,000 miles, why?
Reply to
Big Blue

I am just curious how long it lasted. (kinda like I said in the first place)

Reply to
Truckdude

I have LE V6 2007 I love it.

rq